Selling Real Estate at Auction
An auction is a highly efficient and expeditious way to sell any type of real estate. The terms are straightforward and competitive bidding generates market value. Here are some key benefits our sellers enjoy.
- The sale cycle is compressed and time specific.
- There is no risk of overpricing or underpricing the property.
- Auction heightens the buyer’s interest and attracts attention in a crowded market.
- All properties benefit from a professional, customized advertising campaign.
- Buyers come qualified and prepared to buy.
- There is no requirement to do work on the property; it sells as-is.
- Quick disposal reduces long-term carrying costs such as taxes, insurance & maintenance.
- Protracted and unknown time on the market is not a factor.
- “Saturation Marketing” generates maximum exposure for the property.
- The seller knows exactly when the property will sell and can plan accordingly.
- The hassle of ongoing showings is reduced.
- The headache of negotiating is eliminated.
- Contingencies (inspections, financing, etc.) are not allowed.
- Competition produces market value.
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 859-230-9848 if you are interested in learning more about selling your property at Auction!