Lexington Online Auction
140 Dewey Drive
Nicholasville, KY 40356
ph: (859) 241-3179
LOA is located off Catnip Hill Road,
2 miles from Harrodsburg Road
In Association With
Here are some advantages of buying at an online auction.
- The opportunity to purchase the item for less than you expected to pay.
- Knowing that you didn't overpay because there was someone else willing to pay one bid increment below what you paid.
- All bidders are on a level playing field because online bidding terms and conditions apply equally to all bidders.
- No negotiating conflicts or haggling over price.
- When the auction is over, the buyer knows immediately if he/she won the item.
What is a Buyer’s Premium?
A buyer’s premium is a percentage added to the bid to determine the final selling price of the item sold. For example, if there is a 14% buyer’s premium and the final bid is $100.00, the final selling price is $114.00.
In all online auctions, the property is sold “as is” with no condition or contingency. LOA inspects every item that is listed at auction, all items are new unless otherwise marked in the description. Please read each items description before bidding.
Bidder Registration is done via our website by clicking the Bidder “Registration” tab where we will gather all of the pertinent information including payment info to get you started with your online auction experience. Once you have registered and received your online bidder number you are ready to start placing bids on items of interest!
Please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 859-241-3179 if you have any questions regarding LOA auctions.
The following Bidding Terms and Policies are strictly enforced.
- There is a Buyers Premium applied to all sales. See auction for that premium.
- The auction will close on listed day and time. The auction will use 'auto-extend' when any bid is placed within the last 3
minutes of the auction, the auction will automatically extend for 3 minutes to allow a more 'live' auction effect.
- By placing a bid in this auction you are entering into a legally enforceable contract and by placing a bid you are agreeing
to all terms listed herein.
- You agree to pick up any won items at the day and time provided in the auction listing for "pick up".
- Any unpaid invoices will be turned over to collections and are subject to collection fees. Lexington Online Auction
reserves the right to immediately re-list any item not picked up on the pickup day with no credit given to the buyer.
- If your bidder number is blocked for non- pick up, we will require a valid credit card number to re-instate your number.
- You acknowledge and agree that we will charge any credit card on file for any item not picked up or paid for otherwise
by the pickup date.
- We accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard or Discover. We will only accept credit card or PayPal payment for items requiring
shipment. (Paypal minimum of $10.00).
- You have until the time listed on the auction to pay your invoice. If you have not paid by that time we will charge your
credit card on file.
- All Items are sold "As Is, Where Is" with no guarantee given or implied unless that specific listing states "item guaranteed".
By placing a bid you agree to all terms listed. Lexington Online Auction cannot be held responsible for items, accidents or otherwise.
Frequently Used Auction Terminology